Thursday 20 October 2016

2016 Media Awards Summary-

Firstly, My best video was Abdullas thrift shop, followed by Exposure and My City. I found these my favourite as they have all grab my attention due to the themes behind it.

The reason why Thrift Shop was my favourite was due to the editing on it. The way the camera was spinning was almost if you were hypnotised into the screen. The amount of movement and different scenery kept me interested as it was all edited in one.


Exposure was filmed in a great way with different views of angles of the gun which made the hitman look very dominant. The black and white gave it a old school effect which was kinda scary and the fact that the character with the gun had no emotion on his face gave it more of a serious thriller.



My city seemed abit like fast and furious with the way the city was out and the sports car. I found it interesting how the camera angle focused on the car driving proper fast. The fact that it switched to the gas metre gave it more of a racing type of movie which grabbed my attention even more. 

1 comment:

  1. Your article describes best information to use in writing my coursework. Thanks for sharing. Dissertation writing service

    ReplyDelete